DropGalaxy.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U. S. C. Section 512 («DMCA»). This document outlines the policy that DropGalaxy.com have introduced in order to implement notice and takedown policy as required by DMCA. This document guides copyright owners interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down.
DropGalaxy.com complies with industry standards in the fields of copyright law including Intellectual Property Rights. DropGalaxy.com responds promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to its designated copyright agent. DropGalaxy.com shall accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures used to identify and protect copyrighted works and shall disable access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may infringe the copyrights of third parties as well as discontinue service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate DropGalaxy.com’s Terms of Service Agreement and supplemental policies.
- 1. Absence of index
DropGalaxy.com is technically unable to index the content being uploaded or stored at the servers of DropGalaxy.com.
- 2. Content privacy
DropGalaxy.com considers any uploaded content to be private and confidential unless user acts contrary.
- 3. No authority to make judgment of content
Without distinct Copyright owner’s notification DropGalaxy.com has no authority to make judgment whether each user is competent to upload content to its servers (e. g. whether such user is the owner of work, or is authorized a proxy of the owner; whether the content is uploaded for personal use; whether the copyright has expired; or if the content is used under fair use, etc.) Any content is considered as consistent with Terms of Service unless otherwise notified by Copyright owner or any other authorized person in each particular case.
- 4. Writing and sending Proper Notification
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission.
To submit a valid DMCA Notice, state the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner, and provide a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you believe is/are being infringed.
- Identify the material(s) that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URL(s) on DropGalaxy.com site that contain these material(s).
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner please also describe your affiliation with the copyright holder (e. g attorney, vendor, agent).
- State that you have «a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.»
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is believed infringed.
- To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of DropGalaxy.com to email: [email protected]
- Notice and takedown procedure
DropGalaxy.com will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by Designated Agent or when DropGalaxy.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don’t need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
- 5. Plain text
Any messages, including Takedown notices are accepted as plain text. Any enclosed attachments are not opened or examined due to security reasons. The attachments shall be processed only if sent on demand of receiving party.
If you believe that any of your copyrights have been violated by a user of DropGalaxy.com, please do not hesitate to address its team in the manner set above. Any violating content shall be removed within shortest possible term.